This person will be responsible for driving the success of macys.com Site Optimization and Personalization programs. This role ensures the timely delivery of site campaigns across Macys digital properties which in turn enables Macys to gain insight into customer behavior in order to optimize the customer journey. The Technical Solutions Manager will work hand in hand with business stakeholders and implementation teams for campaign planning and execution. This person will also provide technical solutions for the Optimization and Personalization program.
• Responsible for overseeing implementation and execution of Site Optimization campaigns;
• Build prototypes and define development standards for A/B Test and Personalization campaigns;
• Manage campaign setup and development effort with internal development team and third party vendors;
• Manage work for onshore and offshore development teams, drive code reviews and maintain quality of platform;
• Effectively partner cross functionally to design, problem-solve and deliver solutions;
• Proactively identify problems that arise in projects, outline options and recommend solutions;
• Business User Support and troubleshoot site campaigns;
• Manage and expand the use of the A/B Test platform across Desktop and Mobile properties;
• Manage communication and status with business stakeholders;
• Ensures accuracy of Analytics Reporting across the A/B Testing platforms;
• Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience
• 1 years+ experience working with A/B and Multivariate Testing platforms including Adobe Target, Monetate, SiteSpect and Optimizely
• Has project experience utilizing frameworks such as NodeJS and AngularJS, BackboneJS or ReactJS
• Knowledge of Web Analytics report suites such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics and IBM Digital Analytics and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Experience with 3rd party libraries for DOM Manipulation
• Experience with optimizing high trafficked web pages for Performance
• 3+ years of experience in one or more of the following areas: product/project management, UI/UX , and other relevant technology roles
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to read, write, and interpret business and technical documents
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Analytics and Critical Problem Solving Skills
• Solution design and capability (Authority)
• Clarity requirements and moving forward with test (participate)
• Turning campaigns on and off for business reasons (participate)
• Process Management and improvements (participate)
• Strong leadership profile and excellent negotiation skills
• Technical proclivity to learn new systems / technology
• Finely tuned attention to detail and organized
• Ability to navigate and drive clarity in areas of uncertainty and ambiguity
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. With offices in New York and San Francisco, macys.com is the best of all worlds. The entrepreneurial thinking of a Web business complements the stability and support of a national brand. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for continued growth. Employees at macys.com have long term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of the Internet with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's Inc., including Macy's and Bloomingdale's, will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with SF PC Art. 49 and LA MC ch. XVIII Art. 9.