As a member of the Retention Marketing Systems team, the Senior Systems Analyst supports the technical delivery of various retention marketing capabilities across projects and assures quality and availability of relevant data. The Senior Systems Analyst will provide production support and troubleshoot issues. The Senior Systems Analyst aligns with the Solution Manager on the product and ensures the delivery of enhancement and/or technical solution.
• Collaborate with Solution Manager and business stakeholders to understand their objectives, provide support in developing Technical solutions and document, review and sign-off on technical requirements to support the product
• Research data and systems issues, prioritize resolutions and drive discussions with technical teams to ensure rapid resolution and implementation to close the issues
• Provide vendor integration support, SLA monitoring and process governance
• Identify potential data quality risks, and take steps to preempt. Maintain documentation of production operations and assist in documenting operational best practices
• Participate in planning and design discussions, identify Design options and document outcomes and decisions on final technical solutions
• Identify data sources and data required for successful execution. Validate data mappings and ETL logic to meet requirements
• Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance & punctuality
• BS/BA degree in Information Technology, Information Systems or equivalent experience
• 3-5 years as a Systems Analyst with data centric focus
• 2 - 3 years database development experience, plus Shell Scripting and ETL
• Strong communication, negotiation, and problem solving skill are required
• Detail-oriented, well-organized with ability to translate & communicate complex and abstract issues
• Prior experience as a Systems Analyst for digital technology solutions
• Ideal candidate will display deep knowledge of digital marketing concepts, tools and technologies in CRM, email , SMS , Push communication management
• Experience in handling larger datasets
• Thorough knowledge of Data models, Data Modeling (Relational and Dimensional), Data Profiling and working with large data warehouse environment
• Identify potential data quality risks, and take steps to preempt
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs.
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. With offices in New York and San Francisco, macys.com is the best of all worlds. The entrepreneurial thinking of a Web business complements the stability and support of a national brand. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for continued growth. Employees at macys.com have long term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of the Internet with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's Inc., including Macy's and Bloomingdale's, will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with SF PC Art. 49 and LA MC ch. XVIII Art. 9.