The Assistant Producer will provide support by gathering information and working with cross-functional teams to triage and resolve issues. The Assistant Producer will also assist in grooming and maintaining comprehensive backlog of requests and issues on the site.
Perform other duties as assigned.
• Attend and participate in cross-functional meetings, including daily stand-ups and process improvement working groups.
• Create detailed implementation schedules for projects and validate/communicate to project teams.
• Support team in processing run-in requests by gathering necessary information to execute run-in changes and resolve blockers.
• Create and maintain an active backlog of all pending issues and enhancement requests.
• Schedule and facilitate meetings. Provide meeting minutes and follow up as needed.
• Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• BA/BS Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
• 1-2 years of related online experience with a strong preference for ecommerce
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to read, write, and interpret business and technical documents
Mathematical Skills:• Basic math functions such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and analytical skills
Reasoning Ability: • Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
• Strong MS office skills, excellent communication skills and detail oriented
• Help gather information for Management to make calculated decisions on issues and initiatives
This position involves regular ambulating, sitting, hearing, and talking. May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching. May involve close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment. Involves use of hands and fingers for typing on keyboard and using a mouse. May be a need to move or lift items under 10 pounds
• Full Time Position. Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and company needs
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. With offices in New York and San Francisco, macys.com is the best of all worlds. The entrepreneurial thinking of a Web business complements the stability and support of a national brand. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for continued growth. Employees at macys.com have long term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of the Internet with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's Inc., including Macy's and Bloomingdale's, will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with SF PC Art. 49 and LA MC ch. XVIII Art. 9.