The Assistant Search Marketing Manager requires an in-depth understanding of SEM best practices and a proven track record of exceptional ROI performance from SEM campaign management. You will have the opportunity to operate on both the strategic and tactical level while taking ownership of paid search marketing results tied to specific categories of business on macys.com
• Optimize campaigns and develop the long-term SEM strategy with the goal of driving sales growth.
• Foster relationships with major search vendors (Google, Bing, etc.), internal business partners and stakeholders.
• Define, monitor, and analyze all available SEM KPI’s to measure success .
• Stay abreast of new paid search engine marketing developments and opportunities in the SEM domain and incorporate into ongoing campaign management.
• Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• 3+ years of hands on SEM experience and BA/BS Degree in Business or marketing preferred.
• Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, third party bidding tools like Kenshoo preferred, tableau preferred.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to read, write, and interpret business and technical documents.
• Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Detail oriented, comfortable presenting in groups, ability to learn new software applications quickly.
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. With offices in New York and San Francisco, macys.com is the best of all worlds. The entrepreneurial thinking of a Web business complements the stability and support of a national brand. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for continued growth. Employees at macys.com have long term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of the Internet with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's Inc., including Macy's and Bloomingdale's, will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with SF PC Art. 49 and LA MC ch. XVIII Art. 9.