The Marketing Coordinator, SEM will assist with setup, research, development, management and reporting of multiple paid search campaigns.
• Perform reporting and analysis for weekly and monthly reports.
• Assist with keyword research and generation.
• Assist writing, reviewing, and optimizing PPC ad copy.
• Assist with generating Co-op proposals and reporting.
• Edit, test and optimize landing pages.
• Assist with executing health checks for the campaigns.
• Consistently demonstrates regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• College degree required or equivalent work experience
• 1+ years of experience in search engine marketing campaigns on Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter and Yahoo Gemini
• Experience with product listing ads like google shopping and Bing product listing ads
• Familiar with third-party bid-management software and trafficking processes; direct experience with Kenshoo Software a plus
• Understands online media industry-standard analytics. Experience with Core Metrics is a plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to prioritize tasks and communicate the decisions up the management chain
• Strong quantitative skills
• Ability to think creatively, analyze data and identify and resolve problems
• Self-motivated with the ability to multi-task many projects simultaneously and work effectively within a fast-paced environment
• Involves standing/sitting in the cube and working using the laptop
• Involves using hands and fingers for typing on keyboard and using a mouse
• Proficient in MS Excel (strong skills required), MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Outlook
• Ability to work a flexible schedule based on department and store/company needs
As the fastest growing part of Macy's Inc. business, macys.com is achieving record sales and broadening our workforce. With offices in New York and San Francisco, macys.com is the best of all worlds. The entrepreneurial thinking of a Web business complements the stability and support of a national brand. Creativity and ingenuity partner with business acumen and tech savvy to build a unique business poised for continued growth. Employees at macys.com have long term opportunities and are encouraged to utilize their Supervisors and Human Resources for cross-functional movement to further their careers. At macys.com we are committed to giving back to the community by partnering with local charitable organizations. By skillfully combining the power of the Internet with the best in retailing, macys.com is reaching new heights.
This job description is not all inclusive. Macy’s Inc. reserves the right to amend this job description at any time. Macy's Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.
Macy's Inc., including Macy's and Bloomingdale's, will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with SF PC Art. 49 and LA MC ch. XVIII Art. 9.